Skin Health from the Inside AND the Outside
Do you struggle to keep acne at bay? Perhaps you’re wondering how to tackle dull skin and achieve a youthful glow? With so many lotions and potions on the market, it can be tempting to invest in the latest wonder chemical to solve your beauty woes – particularly if it’s wrapped in shiny packaging. But what if these ingredients aren’t all they’re cracked up to be? What if the answer to a gorgeous complexion is natural, vegan, and brimming with nutrients? In this article, we’ll explore how green powders like our Daily Greens 2.0 could help deliver the results you crave.
What are green powders?
Green powders are supplements designed to boost overall health and deliver a range of life-changing benefits. Formulae for super greens can vary between brands, with some offering more benefits than others. Customers who shop with us will benefit from the best ingredients you’ll find on the health food market, including spirulina, organic wheatgrass, barley grass, chlorella, organic alfalfa, moringa leaf, pegaga, and organic kale.
How could green powders improve my skin?
Green powders help to reduce the impact of environmental toxins on the skin. Many of us fail to realise that harsh chemicals in water, processed food products, and even our favourite cosmetics could be causing those pesky breakouts or fine wrinkles. Green powders help keep our bodies healthy and, therefore, less susceptible to the effects of toxins. Here are some of the most skin-loving ingredients found in our Daily Greens formula:
- Spirulina: Spirulina is a special type of algae that helps to alkalize the body and enhance liver function. It’s also high in antioxidants and can help to prevent acne breakouts.
- Wheatgrass: This ingredient promotes blood circulation and stimulates cell regeneration, giving the skin a brighter and more youthful glow.
- Chlorella: Chlorella can treat eczema and other painful skin conditions thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It’s high in vitamins A and C and could help fight the signs of ageing by reducing damage caused by free radicals.
- Kale: Often used in smoothies and salads, kale is brimming with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that will work wonders for your skin. It also contains plenty of vitamin K, which can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
How should I use Daily Greens 2.0?
Ideally, you should use Daily Greens 2.0 as a topical skincare treatment AND as a dietary supplement. Combining these approaches will give your skin the fighting chance it needs to heal and protect itself. Here’s how to use our supplements in the best way:
- Combine with honey and apple cider vinegar and apply liberally as a face mask!
- Blend with the fruits and vegetables of your choice to create a delicious green smoothie.
- Mix with houmous, pesto, or any meal that takes your fancy. Trust us, it’ll taste great!
Get the glowing skin of your dreams!
Skin health starts from the inside, but it can also benefit from a little outside help. Bag yourself a pack of our Daily Greens 2.0 and start your journey to beautiful skin. You won’t regret it!